We know travelling with children isn't always easy, but we've got heaps of travel advice to make your journey as enjoyable as your holiday. Need to know how to prevent motion sickness? What to pack for your holiday? Or maybe you're just looking for games and distractions to prevent the dreaded 'are we nearly there yet' Whatever you need, we've got it covered!
You can even download a free ebook containing the tips to peruse at your leisure.
P.S Trunki owners - don't forget to register your Trunki passport to access even more fun downloads.
1. Try packing a few little surprises to give out to your child throughout the journey. They can be small toys, healthy snacks or favourite treasure.
2. Why not collect souvenirs during your holiday for your children to make a scrapbook or memory box when they return? It could be anything from sea shells to bus tickets or local sweet papers. It’s a great way to remember a good time.
3. Remember to put a lollipop or boiled sweets in your pocket - they can help to soothe little ears if they feel discomfort on airplane take off or landing.
4. Try turning mundane procedures into games. It sounds silly but it’ll help to pass the time stuck waiting around. E.g. ‘How many people can you count wearing something red?'
5. It’s difficult to remember everything when you’re packing for a family…if you’ve forgotten something, don’t stress! You can grab all the basics like insect repellent, baby wipes or after sun whilst waiting in the departure lounge!