As you all probably know, it’s that time of year again. Yes, time for digging deep, some tears and even some laughs, as the BBC Children in Need appeal night is broadcast this Friday 16th November. Thousands of you wonderful people will already be fundraising for this fantastic cause to make a different to the lives of children across the UK.
BBC Children in Need have a vision that every child in the UK has a childhood which is:
- Happy and Secure
- Allows them the chance to reach their potential
This year we’re doing our small bit in the only way we know how- to give away free Trunki’s to our fans!
Enter our Children in Need raffle and you could WIN 1 of 3 Gruffalo Trunki cases signed by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler!For those non-Gruffalo fanatics, that’s the author and illustrator of the famous Gruffalo books.
It’s just £2 to enter, and for every further £2 you donate, you’ll receive another entry, so the more you donate, the better your chances of winning! To donate and receive your raffle number, please visit our Just Giving page now- www.justgiving.com/Trunki
And PLEASE remember to provide us with your email address during the donation process so that we can get in touch with you and enter you into the raffle giveaway!
1. Click the red ‘Donate’ button to make your donation (and buy your raffle ticket).
2. For every £2 you donate, you will receive 1x entry, £4 = 2 entries, £10 = 5 entries etc.
3. Your raffle number(s) will be emailed to you and you’ll need this to redeem your prize if you’re picked!
4. Winners will be selected at random from all entries received and will be contacted by 30th November 2012.
Suitcases were signed 09/2012 at the Bath Festival of Children’s Literature.
Go on, get your hands on a unique piece of memorabilia, the perfect Christmas present for any Gruffalo fan, big or small! And even if you don’t win, you’re donating to an amazing cause :o)
For more information or if you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 01179 542 780