Halloween is just around the corner, which could mean you've been busily carving pumpkins, making spooky skull bunting and apple bobbing with your little ones. Or could mean you've already started training them to be very quiet every time the doorbell rings on Monday evening!
Either way, we've got a fab Halloween competition running from now until the day itself in which your little one could win themselves their very own customisable Made For Me Trunki.
It's also perfect if you're just running low on things for your child to do this half term as it involves colouring in (and maybe even gluing and sticking if they want to get really creative!).
To enter, click here to download then print off a template of a Trunki and ask your child to make it as spooky and scary as possible. Take a photo of their finished masterpiece and post it as a comment on this Facebook post, also telling us the age of your child. We have one Made For Me Trunki to give away to our favourite '3 years old and under' entry and one to our favourite 'Over 3 years old' entry.
The competition ends at midnight on Halloween - so get them creating!
Competition terms and conditions:
- UK entries only.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Competition closes at midnight on Monday, 31st October 2016.
- Winners will be notified either by email or social media within a week of the closing date.
- The winner will have 7 days to respond after which time we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prizes.
- The entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Entry into the competition authorises Trunki to contact you, and publish your name via social media should you be [a/the] winner.