You may or may not have heard that we’re part of Gromit Unleashed this summer. Led by Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Appeal and Aardman Animations, Gromit Unleashed is a public art exhibition in which giant sculptures of Gromit, decorated by invited artists, have been unleashed on the streets of Bristol and the surrounding area.
At the end of the art trail, the sculptures will be auctioned to raise funds for Wallace & Gromit’s Grand Appeal, the Bristol Children’s Hospital Charity.
We’re super excited to be sponsoring a Gromit sculpture called Grrrrromit! Designed and created by the talented Carys Tait, is a mexican wrestler tiger! You can find Grrrrromit at Windmill Hill City Farm in Bedminster, Bristol. And to celebrate our new found friendship with the farm, we have got together to host a very cool competition where you can win 1 of 5 Tipu Tiger Trunk i suitcases.
To enter, you need to head over to Windmill Hill City Farm’s Facebook page for full instructions. Post a photo of you or your kids with Grrrrromit in Bristol and send your details to them to be entered into the prize draw.
The competition is open throughout the Gromit Unleashed trail, so you’ve got lots of time to plan a visit!
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree to the following terms and conditions.
– To enter you must have a UK residency address (for postage)
– You must be aged 18 years or over
– Instructions for entering are stated on Windmill Hill City Farm’s Facebook page
– You must be the parent or guardian of any children that are photographed and must provide written consent for Windmill Hill City Farm to publish them on their Facebook (this can be done in the email you send for entry)
– A valid contact number and email address must be provided
– The photograph entered must be genuine and your own
– You have until midday 4th September to get your entries in, any that are submitted after this time won’t be counted
– All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw and 5 winners will be selected at random from a database
– Winners will be contacted within 14 working days and prizes will be dispatched within 14 working days prior