The humble Trunki suitcase has been around now for 10 years – can you believe it? That means there are lots of children out there who once had a much loved Trunki but have now outgrown it.
Those not-so-little-anymore children are the reason we unleashed Jurni onto the market earlier this year, giving older children and adults alike a ride-on luggage option with features (like the pop-out Pod for storing gadgets and valuables) designed just for them.
Do you have one of those Trunki aficionados of yesteryear – a child who is a bit old nowadays to be towed through the airport on a Bernard the Bee Trunki while giggling with glee, and would simply give you a ‘look’ if you suggested trying it?! Or indeed, are you one yourself? Pictured is our ‘original Trunki line-up’ – the children we used in our Trunki advertising back in 2006. And our Trunki line-up 10 years on!!
Has Your Child Outgrown Trunki? WIN Them a Jurni!
We’d love to see a picture of your little Trunki tot all grown up (if you can share a ‘then’ and ‘now’ pic even better). We’ll be giving away a Jurni suitcase to our three favourites :)
Simply post your picture/s in the comments on our Facebook post or share with us on Twitter using #TrunkiThenAndNow and you’ll be entered into the competition. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
- UK entries only
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Competition closes at midday on 1st August 2016
- We’ll pick our favourite three images to win a Jurni
- Winners will be notified on Facebook or Twitter within a week of the closing date
- The winner will have 7 days to respond after which time we reserve the right to select an alternative winner
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prizes
- By entering your image into the competition, you are giving permission for Trunki to use your image in Trunki and Jurni online and offline marketing