We're super excited to have teamed up with a brand we love this month, giving you the chance to win one of three beautiful personalised wall stickers for your little one's room.
Belle & Boo are two charming and nostalgic characters created by Bristol-based illustrator Mandy Sutcliffe. Their world features across a whole collection of wall decor, stationery, homewares, toys and craft books and makes us think of classic children's adventures like Peter Pan.
Our competition gives you the opportunity to transform your child’s bedroom into a story book wonderland by winning a personalised wall sticker, of which there are four to choose from.
Simply enter below and don't forget to comment on our Facebook post telling us which of Belle & Boo's four personalised wall stickers you'd love to receive if you're a winner.
Belle & Boo are also giving away 3x Made For Me Trunki cases on their website right now - so head over there to enter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
terms and conditions
- UK entries only.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Competition closes at midnight on the 20th of November, 2016.
- Winners will be notified either by email or social media within a week of the closing date.
- The winners will have 7 days to respond after which time we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prizes.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to join the mailing lists of Trunki and Belle & Boo. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Entry into the competition authorises Trunki and Belle & Boo to contact you, and publish your name via social media should you be a winner.