Did you know the 29th of October is National Cat Day? If you're the owner of one (or more) of the estimated 7.5 million moggies in the UK, you might well do! To mark this national day of cat awareness and general excuse to share cute cat pics and videos on social media, we've teamed up with premium pet food maker IAMS on a great competition prize...
According to research carried out by premium pet food maker IAMS, pets are a larger part of our families than ever before. Can you believe that 10% of pet owners admit to having regular conversations with their pets? Meanwhile, 32% say their furry family members will purposely open closed doors to avoid being left out.
IAMS Veterinary Training Manager, Kellie Ceccarelli says, "Humanisation has become a huge trend in the pet world as families increasingly view their pets as members of the family. Whilst it’s touching to see the role pets play in our life and how special the bond is we share with them, it’s important that we respect their needs as cats and dogs, particularly with the nutritional choices we make for them."
Of course, we love cats here at Trunki. Not least because our own menagerie of Trunki animal suitcases includes the wily Benny the Cat (inspired by our Rob's very own rescue cat, pictured at home above). Which is why we've teamed up with IAMS on a fab prize for cat lovers!
We're giving away a Benny the Cat Trunki plus a 3 month supply of IAMS food for your cat. To enter and be in with a chance of winning, simply head over to this Facebook post and follow the instructions. Good luck!
Competition terms and conditions:
- UK entries only.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Competition closes at midnight on Saturday, 12th November 2016.
- Winners will be notified either by email or social media within a week of the closing date.
- The winner will have 7 days to respond after which time we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prizes.
- The entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Entry into the competition authorises Trunki and IAMS to contact you, and publish your name via social media should you be [a/the] winner.