Today is National Play In The Sand Day!
To celebrate, we are giving away some excellent CGear technology:
CGear develop products that help to keep sand at bay! We all know that days at the beach are brilliant, especially for the little ones…but no one likes a sandy towel to relax on…so here is your solution!
If you want some more information on their products, here is what their website says:
“Designed utilising multi weave technology, the CGear Sand-Free’s “Quicksand Mat” is designed for the beach and other outdoor activities. Sand falls straight through the Quicksand Mat and doesn’t come back up. The patented multi weave layers trap the sand underneath the mat ensuring a sand free day at the beach. The Quicksand Mat uses a soft meshing and comes in a range of many colours including Turquoise, Lime and Blue Plaid. Perfectly sized for the beach at 6ft 6in x 6ft 6in (2 meters x 2 metres).
Quicksand Mat provides a smooth top surface. In addition to its unique benefits on the beach the Quicksand Mat has many alternative purposes. Because it is made from resilient materials it is easily cleaned therefore it is an all-round outdoor Mat to place in the back of the car to take to soccer games, picnics, anywhere! Spillage from drinks, wet grass and dirt are not an inconvenience as these pass straight through creating a dry surface almost instantly. No machine washing – simply wash with a hose”
For your chance to win these prizes, enter the competition below:
Competition terms and conditions
- UK entries only
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Competition closes at 11.59pm on the 12th of August 2016
- A winner will be selected at random on the above date
- The winner will be notified on Facebook within a week of the competition closing date
- The winner will have 7 days to respond after which time we reserve the right to select an alternative winner
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prizes