Our Biggest Giveaway Yet Has Arrived...
You might remember this competition from last year? Well, we thought the timing was right to offer you the same thing!
We have teamed up with Canterbury Travel to offer you this astonishing prize - nothing less than a family trip to Lapland to see Santa himself, along with a bundle of Trunki goodies - a prize worth over £2200 in total!
The Family Trip To Lapland...
Experience a one day tour to mystical Lapland, courtesy of Canterbury Travel, the UK's leading tour operator for trips to see Santa! Enjoy an exciting sleigh transfer from the airport to a beautiful location in the Lappish countryside before visiting a snow igloo and participating in a variety of traditional arctic activities...
Leaving the UK at around 8am, breakfast will be served on your flight. It takes 3 ½ hours to fly to Lapland and on arrival at Enontekio, they will provide you with a thermal snow suit and boots to keep you warm during the day.
Then it’s time to head to a beautiful location set beside a frozen lake shore by snowmobile and sleigh!
Once at the venue you can relax and enjoy the magic of this amazing winter wonderland. Learn to drive a snowmobile (suitable for adults and children alike). Of course, children always love to try some tobogganing and here they have special Stiga toboggans available, which allow them to have a greater steering ability to enhance their enjoyment.
As you enter the snow igloo there are ice sculptures and tables also made of ice, where you may sit and sample some traditional hot berry juice. No journey to Lapland would be complete without experiencing a traditional sleigh ride pulled by either a team of huskies or Santa’s faithful reindeer. Yet where will you find Santa Claus?
Well, a snowmobile and sleigh will be waiting to transport you to his home in the forest. Father Christmas knows that you have travelled from a far to see him & your meeting with him has been carefully organised by Santa’s Helper.... Each child will also receive a gift from Santa himself!
Lunch will be available throughout the day and the menu usually includes soup, baked potatoes with either a meat or vegetarian filling, pasta and a sweet dessert of pancakes and jam.
Finally, after realising the dream of meeting Santa it’s time to go home. Board the coach for the short journey to Enontekio Airport leaving Santa and his helpers to continue with their important duties.
Dinner will be served during your return flight, then it’s time to rest, relax and remember your fun-filled time in Lapland!
All in all, your trip to Lapland will include:
- Return Flights
- In-flight catering
- Sleigh transfer from the airport grounds
- Thermal snow suits & boots
- A visit to a Snow Igloo
- Adult & Children's Snowmobiles
- Hot lunch at the venue
- Private meeting with Santa
- Present from Santa for children aged 2-11 years inclusive
- Souvenir Licence
If you would like to take a look at Canterbury Travel's 1 day Santa trip in full detail, just click here to head over to their website!
What's In The Trunki Bundle...
Of course, we are going to be throwing in some of our own products as well... a Bundle of Trunki goodies to make sure the little ones have all they need for their trip to see Santa!
The Trunki Bundle consists of:
- A Trunki Suitcase of your choice
- A ToddlePak Backpack of your choice
- A Yondi of your choice
- A Snoozihedz of your choice
- A Seatbelt Pad of your choice
- A ToddlePak of your choice
Enter The Competition:
So what are you waiting for...
Enter the competition using the plugin below. None of the options are mandatory, so we have given you lots of different options & methods of entering, but remember, some of them count for more than one entry... and the more entries you do, the more chance you have of winning!
Please note: All winning entries will be moderated in detail, so ensure you have correctly executed the parameters you choose - If you have any questions, just send us a message on Facebook, we always respond within the hour! .
Terms & Conditions:
- UK entries only.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Competition closes at midnight on the 31/10/2018.
- Winners will be notified either by email or social media within a week of the closing date.
- The winner will have 7 days to respond after which time we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prizes.
- The entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Entry into the competition authorises Trunki to contact you, and publish your name via social media should you be the winner.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.