Some of you may be aware of The Sunday Times annual Fast Track 100 league table. The list ranks Britain’s 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over their latest three years. We’re delighted to have been awarded a place in the top 100 as position number 42. This is a huge achievement considering that 93,000 UK companies qualify for the award!
Fast Track 100 is compiled by Fast Track and published in The Sunday Times each December, with an awards event at Richard Branson’s Oxfordshire home each May and follow-up regional dinners throughout the year.
A typical Fast Track 100 company:
- is owned and run by entrepreneurs
- has between 20 and 500 staff
- has average 3 year sales growth ranging between 50% and 300% pa
- has sales ranging between £5m and £100m
- 20% of the companies have venture capital backing
Find out more, and view the league table in full here.