This month Trunki is celebrating a massive milestone – our 10th birthday! Yes, it’s really been 10 years since our founder Rob Law stood in the Dragon’s Den and watched Theo Paphitis snap the strap on his Trixie Trunki prototype!
Since then we’re proud to have sold nearly 3 MILLION Trunki cases worldwide and launched a range of other products designed to make travel fun for kids and easier for parents, including BoostApak, ToddlePak and PaddlePak.
In 2012 we began to manufacture Trunki cases in the UK and in 2014 we launched Trunki Made for Me, allowing children to design their very own custom suitcase.
2016 has been the year we launched Jurni – a brand new ride-on suitcase for teens and the perfect solution for children who have grown up with but outgrown Trunki.
It’s been an amazing journey for us – who knows what the next few years will have in store?!
To celebrate our decade birthday and say thanks to our amazing Trunki users, we’re running a massive 10th birthday competition over the next two weeks where we’ll be giving away some top Trunki prizes.
To enter, simply upload pictures of your best Trunki moments from the last 10 years below or share them on our social channels – Facebook, Twitter or Instagram – using #HappyBirthdayTrunki.
We’ll be awarding spot prizes to 10 of our favourites throughout the competition as well as picking one overall winner who will win a Trunki bundle worth over £150. Share your best moments with Trunki and you could be a winner :)
Competition terms and conditions
- UK entries only
- 10 winners will be selected and notified between 16 May 2016 – 12 June 2016 to win a prize selected at random from the Trunki website. One overall winner will win a bundle of Trunki products
- Winning images will be selected by Trunki. Our decision is final
- Winners will be notified either via social media or email and will have up to 7 days to reply and claim their prize or an alternative winner will be selected
- Competition closes at midnight 12/06/2016
- Copyright of all images/videos submitted remains with the image/video owner. However by entering the competition, you are giving Trunki permission to share and feature your image or video on our social media channels, websites and/or any promotional material