The humble Trunki suitcase has been around now for 10 years – can you believe it? That means there are lots of children out there who once had a much loved Trunki but have now outgrown it.
Those not-so-little-anymore children are the reason we unleashed Jurni onto the market earlier this year, giving teens & pre-teens a sit-on luggage option with features (like the pop-out Pod for storing gadgets and valuables) designed just for them.
Jurni is new to the market however, and we need some enthusiastic young travellers to put the Jurni through its paces!
How do I apply?
To apply as a Jurni product tester, simply leave a comment on this blog post – the comment must contain:
- Name & name of the potential tester
- Your email address
- Your address – where to send the Jurni
- The age of the potential tester (must be between 9-14)
- Your Jurni colour preference (red, blue or pink)
- Dates of your next holiday/weekend away
Comments not including this information won’t be considered…and don’t worry: your information won’t appear publicly – our comments have to be moderated and we will make sure that none with this information are approved – only the Trunki team will be able to see the information.
If you are selected, we will email you with the details including the our feedback form – all you have to do is take the Jurni out for a good test-run, and provide us with your comments! Additionally, please note that Jurni testers need to be within the age group of 9-14.
Is there a prize?
The Jurni you receive is yours to keep and on receipt of your completed feedback form you will receive a free Jurni charger:
We are looking for quite a few testers, so you could very well be chosen!
Requirements & Terms and Conditions:
- UK entries only
- We will select the product testers based on the information provided
- Enter before 11:59pm on the 4th of October
- Additional entries after this time/date will not be considered
- A selected tester has one week to respond to initial contact, if there is no response a different product tester will be selected
- Forms must be returned within 6 weeks of receiving the Jurni
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prizes