The Summer Has Arrived!
...and we thought it was time for another giveaway! Share the summer spirit!
We have teamed up with Sawday's Canopy & Stars to offer you the chance to win a 2 night escape at Van Goff, a totally retro, off grid 1970’s caravan nestled in the beautiful Welsh countryside! Sunset BBQs are a must out on the spacious raised deck, overlooking the lush hills.
This converted cabin lives on a sweeping 600 acre 19th century estate, with ancient woodlands and a wishing tree on which to hang ribbons. It's a nice stroll along the river to the nearest village pub and on clear nights, you can stargaze from the hilltops with blankets and a flask of something hot. Find out more about Van Goff here.
Sawday’s Canopy & Stars is a one-of-a-kind collection of cabins, shepherd’s huts, Gypsy caravans and of course fabulous escapes like Van Goff. The guys there spend their time seeking out and selecting quirky and unusual places to stay, perfect for anything from a romantic special occasion to an adventurous group or family holiday. Every place has something special about it, whether its stunning views, amazing design or, like Van Goff, a little boat to row on the lake! To find out more about their glamping holidays visit the Canopy & Stars website.
Some More Pictures...
So what are you waiting for! Enter below... None of the entry options are mediatory, but remember - the more entries you have, the more chance you have of winning...
Enter The Competition:
Terms & Conditions:
- UK entries only.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Winners will be notified either by email or social media within a week of the closing date.
- The winner will have 7 days to respond after which time we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prizes.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to join the Trunki and Canopy & Stars email subscriber list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Entry into the competition authorises Trunki and Canopy & Stars to contact you, and publish your name via social media should you be the winner.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The prize draw is to win a 2 night break at Van Goff. The stay is available from 1 September 2017 to 31 st June 2018, and subject to availability (excluding July, August, half-term(s) and bank holidays). If the winner has already made a booking at Van Goff the prize can be claimed against this booking.
- The stay is on a self-catering basis. Travel to and from the prize destination is not included. The stay is subject to availability and must be booked no later than 30 September 2017. If the holiday is not booked by this point or the holiday itself not taken before the dates outlined above, the prize will be withdrawn. Once confirmed, the booking is final and cannot be amended.
- The closing date for entry is 3 rd July 2017. The prize draw will take place within 48 hours of the closing date, where under independent supervision the winner will be drawn at random. The competition winner will be notified by email within 14 days of closing date of prize draw. If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner by 14 July 2017, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. Entry is limited to one per person. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The holiday element of the prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative destination of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.