Glamping holidays are perfect for families. You get all the good bits of camping – loads of fresh air for the kids and cooking in the great outdoors. But with added luxuries like wood burning stoves and comfy beds. And of course, there’s no tent to pitch when you arrive!
Sawday’s Canopy & Stars is the website to go to for glamping breaks. It offers a one-of-a-kind collection of cabins, shepherd’s huts, Gypsy caravans and, of course, unique, beautiful places like The Potting Shed in Herefordshire.
The guys there spend their time seeking out and selecting quirky and unusual places to stay, perfect for anything from a romantic special occasion to an adventurous group or family holiday. Every place has something special about it, whether it’s stunning views, amazing design or, like The Potting Shed, amazing green credentials! To find out more about their glamping holidays visit the Canopy & Stars website.
The Potting Shed
Two warm and light floors make up The Potting Shed; one for living and one for sleeping. There’s a double bed, plus room for up to 3 additional guests (suitable for children aged 10yrs and over), and a balcony running the whole length of the cabin overlooks the Canada geese on the lake and cattle in the neighbouring fields. In good weather, you can laze in the hammock strung up between the two fruit trees. Maps and binoculars are yours to take on wooded walks and the great wide skies make for tip top stargazing conditions.
Enter now – win a glamping break and a Jurni suitcase!
In conjunction with Canopy & Stars, we’re giving away either a 4 night midweek break or a 3 night weekend break (the choice is yours) to The Potting Shed to one lucky winner. We’re also giving away a Jurni – the new ride-on suitcase from Trunki designed especially for older children and teens.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply enter below. The competition closes at midnight on Monday 22nd August. Good luck!
terms and conditions
- The prize draw is to win a four night midweek or three night weekend stay at The Potting Shed, Hereford. The stay is only available from 1 September 2016 to 31 May 2017, on specific nights that will be confirmed at close of competition and subject to availability (excluding July, August, half term(s) and bank holidays). If the winner has already made a booking at The Potting Shed the prize can be claimed against this booking.
- The stay is on a self-catering basis. Travel to and from the prize destination is not included. The stay is subject to availability and must be booked no later than 16th October 2016. If the holiday is not booked by this point or the holiday itself not taken before the dates outlined above, the prize will be withdrawn. Once confirmed, the booking is final and cannot be amended.
- The closing date for entry is 22 August 2016. The prize draw will take place within 48 hours of the closing date, where under independent supervision the winner will be drawn at random. The competition winner will be notified by email within 14 days of closing date of prize draw. If the promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner by 14th September, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. Entry is limited to one per person. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The holiday element of the prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative destination of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.