Trunki have teamed up with Bluestone National Park Resort to offer the chance for you to win a family holiday to their resort, located in beautiful Pembrokeshire.
You could win a 4 night midweek (Monday-Friday) self catering break in a 4 bedroom lodge (big enough for the whole family to enjoy!). The break includes access to all of Bluestone’s fabulous family facilities, including the Blue Lagoon Waterpark and indoor Adventure Centre – read on for more information.
Enter below – the competition closes at 8am on Monday 15th August. Good luck!
The Perfect Destination for Families
Bluestone National Park Resort is a luxury self catering holiday destination based in the beautiful county of Pembrokeshire in West Wales. The resort is home to a wide range of accommodation from cosy cottages and stylish apartments perfect for couples and small families, to expansive lodges which are great for extended family fun!
The resort is home to free range fun! This means getting back to nature and making the most of the beautiful countryside that surrounds the area. There is a great choice of activities on offer from baby massage and messy play for little explorers to tree climbing and bug hunts for adventurers. With over 100 activities to choose from, there is something for everyone at Bluestone.
As a guest you will get to dive into fun at the Blue Lagoon water park, it’s a subtropical paradise! With speedy slides, huge waves and a lazy river to explore, you are guaranteed to have a fantastic time. Little ones enjoying their first splashes in the pool will love the toddlers area with warm water and fun interactive areas.
Be sure to visit the all weather Adventure Centre too where you can tee off for a family game of mini golf, find your way through The Tower, take on the climbing wall or get creative at the Lego wall. There is also a great soft play area upstairs for mini adventures!
Those wanting to relax and unwind during their break will find themselves at home at the exclusive Well Spa Retreat. Treat yourself to a few hours in the thermal suite and take your body on a journey through the different saunas and steam rooms. While you are there you can always indulge in a luxurious ESPA treatment which is tailored to suit your needs.
If you are looking for somewhere to eat during your stay you are in for a treat as there are a variety of restaurants across the resort. You dine in style at The Oak tree, enjoy traditional pub grub at The Knight’s Tafarn, pop in for dinner at the Farmhouse Grill, refuel at The Wild Wood Cafe or dine in the heart of the forest at Camp Smokey. You’ll get to experience a taste of Pembrokeshire at all of the outlets as the chefs source the best of local ingredients for all of the dishes!
As well as all of this you’ll have an ideal base to explore all that Pembrokeshire has to offer. With over 50 beaches, beautiful nature reserves, historic castles, there is so much to see.
Whatever the weather and however you want to spend your break in Pembrokeshire there is something for everyone to enjoy at Bluestone National Park Resort!
Competition terms and conditions
- Prize is a 4 night midweek (Monday-Friday) self catering break in a 4 bedroom lodge at Bluestone National Park Resort
- The break must be taken on one of the following dates – 5th, 12th, 19th or 26th September, 3rd or 10th October 2016
- You may arrive from 11am on the arrival date and use Bluestone’s range of facilities from that time. Your accommodation will be available from 4.30pm
- By entering the competition you are opting in to receive emails from Trunki and Bluestone National Park Resort. You can choose to stop receiving these emails at any time
- Your email address will not be passed on or used by any other companies
- The competition closes at 8am on Monday 15th August 2016
- One winner will be chosen at random and contacted by email before Monday 22nd August 2016
- The winner will have 1 week to respond and claim their prize or another winner will be selected
- The winner must contact Bluestone National Park Resort with their chosen choice of date in order to book their prize
- No cash alternative is available
- The prize does not include travel or cover travel expenses or spending money