We are back with our first competition of 2018!
So banish those January blues and enter now for your chance to win a 7-day escape for 4 to one of South Devon's most picturesque, secluded coastal villages.
Thanks to South West self-catering holiday specialist Helpful Holidays, you could stay in one of 10 beautiful balcony apartments pictured below, overlooking Bigbury on Sea's stunning golden sand beach.
All Bigbury on Sea apartments offered by Helpful Holidays are beautifully furnished, with wide open living spaces. Each one has its own private balcony with 180-degree ocean views stretching south towards Hope Cove and Salcombe, or North towards Plymouth. You'll also be perfectly placed to watch the Burgh Island Sea Tractor - basically a giant Trunki - ferry people across the causeway at high tide to the famous hotel and back.
Should you be the lucky winner you'll be treated as paying guests during your stay, with access to the private Leisure Club including gym, indoor pool and Sauna within the main apartment building. The Café & Bar also provide drinks and light meals through the day, including classic Devonshire cream teas and a children’s menu served either in the Club cafe or to take away.
Once settled in, it'll be time for you and your little ones to don your swimsuits where there are plenty of seaside adventures to be had. Bigbury on Sea's shallow waters provide the perfect place for paddling, while endless rock pools make this one of the best South Devon family holiday destinations you can imagine, without the crowds. The Venus Cafe just around the corner is renowned among locals for lovely fresh food and drinks crafted using West Country produce, or if some surfing takes your fancy, Discovery Surf School are experts in helping families and individuals catch the perfect wave.
Bigbury is also right on the South West Coast Path and set within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, so whether you and your clan go on a long Coastal path jaunt or a cliff top stroll to take-in the coastline, you'll never be bored. You can also wade across to Bantham Beach at low tide, so will have the pick of the county's finest golden sand beaches. Yes, this really is South Devon family holiday territory at its finest!
Thanks to Helpful Holidays you couldn't be closer to lashings of South Devon family fun, so enter now for your chance to win this fantastic holiday prize:
- A 7-night holiday for 4 people at Bigbury on Sea Beachside Apartments with leading South West holiday company Helpful Holidays
- Choose from 1 of 10 Bigbury on Sea apartments sleeping 4 people, all featuring their own balcony with sea views.
- Enjoy all the facilities available to paying guests, from access to the private Leisure Club including gym, indoor pool and Sauna within the main apartment building.
- Receive one experience courtesy of Helpful Holidays depending on the time of year you stay. This could be a meal at the Venus Cafe or a surf lesson with Discovery Surf School.
Enter The Competition:
Enter the competition using the plugin below. None of the options are mandatory, so we have given you lots of different options & methods of entering, but remember, some of them count for more than one entry… and the more entries you do, the more chance you have of winning!
Please note: All winning entries will be moderated in detail - If you have any questions, just send us a message on Facebook, we always respond within the hour!
Terms & Conditions:
- UK entries only.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Competition closes at midnight on the 6th of February 2018.
- Winners will be notified either by email or social media within a week of the closing date.
- The winner will have 7 days to respond after which time we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- The entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
- Entry into the competition authorises Trunki and Helpful Holidays to contact you, and publish your name via social media should you be the winner.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- One prize will be awarded consisting a 7 night stay for 4 people during 2018 at Helpful Holidays' Bigbury on Sea Apartments. This includes use of facilities and an additional 'experience' depending on time of year and availability.
- The holiday booking is subject to availability and holiday must be taken during 2018 (Restricted dates apply: May, July & August; Christmas-New Year).
- The winner will be bound by Helpful Holidays’ Terms and Conditions. This will include the payment of a Damages Deposit of £500 (refundable at the end of your stay subject to conditions met). The prize excludes any cost elements of the prize not booked via Helpful Holidays Ltd or detailed in the prize description and Terms and Conditions. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner may be required to take part in marketing activities relating to the promotion. More specifically, Helpful Holidays Ltd may use the winner’s name and details of the holiday.
- The name and home county of the winner will be made available on or after March 2018 by sending a SAE to Helpful Holidays, Prize Draw Competition, Mill Street, Chagford, Devon, TQ13 8AW.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion without notice, where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same or higher value.
- Promoter: Helpful Holidays Ltd, Mill Street, Chagford, Devon, TQ13 8AW