If you live in or around Bath, or just so happen to be visiting on the 5th of October, this is the competition for you!
The Bath Festival of Children’s Literature is the biggest and best festival of children’s books in the UK, and it’s back with a first class line-up which includes all your favourite authors and artists – more than ever before. We’ll listen to tales of flying cars, wild adventures and amazing animals, scary zombies and brave girl detectives and we’ll gasp as our awesome team of illustrators make their drawings leap athletically off the page and into life.
Come and meet Michaela Strachan
This year Trunki are hugely excited to be sponsoring the Michaela Strachan event! One of the star presenters of the BBC nature programme, Springwatch! All the way from South Africa, she’ll be talking about her love of animals and her latest book for children, Really Wild Adventures – a collection of fun and factual poems about amazing animals. Find out more here.
- For ages 5+
- Starts 5pm
- Stand H2, Guildhall, Bath
We have 10 tickets to giveaway for the Michaela Strachan event at the festival (usually £6 each).
- Leave a comment on this post telling us why you want to see Michaela at the festival (yes, it’s that easy)
- We’ll pick our favourite answers and give away the tickets until there are none left! (This will ensure that winners can take the whole family)
Terms & Conditions:
- We do ask that you only enter this competition if you know that you will be able to attend- we don’t want anyone to miss out.
- Applicants must have a UK address that we can deliver to
- The tickets are for the H2 Michaela Strachan event only
- 1 ticket per person over the age of 5+
- Tickets can not be exchanged for a cash alternative
- If you are selected as a winner, it is your responsibility to reply to the notification email promptly to ensure that tickets arrive with you on time
- Trunki and Bath Literature Festival have no obligation to replace lost or unreceived tickets
- You have 24 hours to reply to your winner notification email with your postal address. If you have not contacted us within this time then another winner will be chosen.
- The number of tickets allocated to you is at the discretion of Trunki.
- Maximum of 5 per family in any circumstances.
- Applicants must enter before midnight 1st October 2012.
For full information visit the Bath Festival of Children’s Literature website: www.bathkidslitfest.org.uk