– Now closed –
“Whether you are enjoying the pitter-patter of tiny feet or are expecting your little one very soon, the UK Baby and Toddler Show is a must visit for you and your family; providing every parent with everything they could possibly need under one roof. This is the first time a show of this scale has been held in the North West; and it has been composed to support parents on every step of the way at such a wonderful but challenging time.” Laura Davies, Marketing and Events Manager from UK Baby and Toddler Show.
The UK Baby and Toddler Show will be taking place at the BT Convention Centre in Liverpool on the 2nd and 3rd February 2013. Around 200 local, regional and national exhibitors will be providing a wide range of products and services across the whole baby and toddler market at the event; which is the first show of its kind in the North West of England.
The show will include demonstrations, chances for parents, expectant mothers and families to get involved and try products whilst gaining valuable advice and support. Alongside this, there will be a number of competitions and fun activities taking place with exclusive offers exposing new innovative products that are not readily available on the high street.
For more information please visit the website at http://www.ukbabyandtoddlershow.co.uk/
For ticket enquiries please visit www.ticketquarter.co.uk 0844 8000 410
*Please note: Trunki will not be exhibiting at the show this year. This blog post and promotion is for support of the show.
Win tickets for you and your family!
We’ve teamed up with UK Baby & Toddler show to offer our readers the chance to win 4 x adult tickets to the show in Liverpool this year. Kids and babies go free, of course!
To enter, simply use the comment box to tell us:
What would be the first thing you’d do at the Baby & Toddler show?
Competition closes at 10am on 28th January 2013. 1 winner will be selected at random from a list of favourite entries and will be contacted via email by 12pm that day.
Standard terms and conditions apply, and can be read here. In addition the following terms apply to this promotion:
1. A valid email address must be provided upon entry
2. In the case that the selected winner rejects the prize, a replacement winner will be chosen
3. Entrants must have a valid UK address
4. Tickets will be sent via post in the days leading up to the event
5. Trunki accept no responsibility for lost or damaged tickets
6. Trunki are running this promotion on behalf of UK Baby & Toddler Show
7. Entries can be made via comments on this blog post only
8. Competition closes at 10am on 28th January 2013
9. A winner will be contacted via email shortly after closing date and time
10. The prize is 4 x adult tickets for entry to the show and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative