Job Title: Customer Service Champion, Full time, Permanent, for our office in Bristol
Magmatic is pioneering children’s travel gear, through design and distribution of desirable innovative products that engage and educate. We’re a market leading company, selling internationally to over 99 countries and to major UK retailers and independents in the nursery, toy and luggage markets. Our vision is to make every journey as enjoyable as the destination. Magmatic’s goal is to grow Trunki into THE global brand for traveling families.
Take responsibility for all customer services for the Trunki brand. Support and build excellent relationships with trade partners, helping to ensure that our customer service standards are second to none.
- Become a brand and product expert.
- Provide seamless customer service to all customers, including staff orders.
Respond promptly to customer queries, investigate and resolve any issues and place manual orders when necessary.
- Liaise with warehouse and courier services to ensure smooth delivery of customer orders.
- Provide effective communication between our warehouse and the end consumer to maximise consumer satisfaction.
- Liaise with warehouse and finance department to process customer returns.
- Prepare and post out spare parts, trade marketing samples and other ad hoc post.
- Monitor and report on customer service activity, present monthly results and actions to the wider team.
- Co-ordinate with our marketing and digital teams to understand current and future promotions, ensure relevant departments are kept informed.
- Co-ordinate with our operations team to monitor stock levels and understand the impact this will have on our consumers.
- Use our cloud based ERP system and web system to keep information updated.
- Monitor customer service processes and improve where necessary.
Monitor KPIs and report on B2C sales progress.
- Excellent awareness of our customer service charter and T&C’s.
- Assist Crew Commander with office management responsibilities, such as orders and events organising.
- Support other departments, such as marketing, digital and sales, when necessary.
If you want to be in control of your career and you love challenges, then we’re totally committed to helping you achieve your full potential, giving you the sort of opportunities and possibilities that only a small dynamic business can deliver. We’ll also let you ride on as many of our suitcases as you like...
If you think you’re just the person we’re looking for, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Wednesday 22nd of November.