Job Title: Logistics Administrator/Supply Chain Coordinator
Salary: £21,000 – 23,000 per annum
We are looking for a top notch Logistics Administrator to join our wonderful Trunki team! You will need to be a MS Office whizz, with great communication and organisation skills as well as being able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
Working within the Operations department accurately compiling reports, liaising with the wider teams to ensure they are well informed of relevant information.
Effectively and efficiently manage all sales order scheduling by working hand in hand with the sales/sales administration teams at Head Office, as well as the warehousing and our international production partners.
- Report building and analysis. Maintaining and creating informative and direct reports based on data from a variety of sources, to suit specific needs
- Work with the distribution teams to effectively schedule all customer deliveries on a week-by-week basis, considering available stock and replenishments, commercial priorities and individual customer booking and delivery requirements. Ensuring all orders ship as intended.
- Assist distribution teams in booking and coordinating all international shipping.
- Accurate data entry into an ERP system and ensuring the system is as up to date as possible.
- Work with the Operations team on improving the effectiveness of our current ERP system for communication and reporting.
- Maintaining records on shipments; incomings & outgoings, Waste Management etc.
- General administration and dealing with a disparate range of questions and queries.
Skills and Experience for the role:
Similar Operations, Supply Chain or warehouse ‘account manager’ type roles
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc.)
Excellent written communication.
Use of ERP systems.
Knowledge of basic international logistics and shipping requirements.
Cycle to work scheme
£1,000 per annum training allowance
Flexible 'summer hours' option
Generous holiday allowance
If you think you’re just the person we’re looking for, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 15th of February.