TERMS & CONDITIONS
The guarantee applies to Trunki suitcases which have been bought from an authorised Trunki seller.
To be able to claim under the guarantee, you must have completed the registration form above in full within 28 days of buying your Trunki. You will also need to provide a receipt as proof that you are the first owner, and that you bought your Trunki from an authorised Trunki seller (you can do this by uploading an image to the form, or emailing one to firstname.lastname@example.org) If you have not bought your Trunki from an authorised Trunki seller or you do not complete the online form within this time, you may not be able to claim under the warranty.
The registration process may take up to 5 working days to be accepted.
Trunki will not pass on your details to any 3rd party, but we reserve the right to use the information internally and you will be given the option to opt out of receiving marketing information.
The claim must be made with 60 months of the purchase date.
This guarantee is non transferable
We will repair or replace your Trunki if it is faulty due to defects in material or workmanship.
We may take reasonable steps to confirm that your Trunki is faulty. This may include requiring you to provide a photograph of the damage/fault or to send your Trunki to us. If you send us your Trunki, you will be responsible for it until we receive it at our offices (including any posting, packing and insurance costs). Full details are on the contact page.
If we replace your Trunki, we will usually make a like-for-like replacement, but if your Trunki product has been discontinued, we may send you a similar replacement to an address in the UK or the Republic of Ireland. If we repair your Trunki or send you replacement parts for repair, we will usually use identical replacement parts, but if parts have been discontinued, the parts we use might not be identical to the original ones.
We will not be required to repair or replace your Trunki (or provide replacement parts for you to repair it) if:
- it is damaged due to neglect or wear and tear (including scratches and stains) where this is not the result of defects in materials or workmanship;
- it has been damaged accidentally (eg by transporting unusual items);
- you have used or stored it inappropriately (eg if the Trunki has been stored in an aircraft hold or exposed to high temperatures or to solvents, acids or water, or you have used it to transport unusual items);
- it has been modified or altered;
- you have not followed our instructions for repairing it;
- straps or other removable parts are lost or damaged where this is not the result of defects in materials or workmanship; or
- we have reason to think your claim is dishonest or fraudulent.
Any modification or alternations to the product will nullify this guarantee
We will endeavour to turn your claim around as quickly as possible, but it may take up to 28 days