Time for another giveaway, wouldn't you agree?
We have teamed up with Puffin Books and Spot to offer your little one the chance to win a Trunki of their choice, filled with classic Spot books!
The original innovative ride-on suitcase for globe-trotting tots!
Travelling with your little ones need not be a problem anymore - Trunki is the ultimate travelling companion for globe-trotting tots. Designed to be used as hand luggage, kids can pack Trunki with all their favourite belongings whilst parents keep them in tow!
As part of this giveaway, the lucky winner can have one Trunki of their choice.
‘Spot is one of the essential experiences of childhood’ – Parents magazine
Spot story books have been delighting children and parents for years with their gentle storylines and bright, colourful scenes. Spot is always the star of these books and his experiences with his family, friends and the wider world are those experienced by very young children. Eric Hill’s wonderfully bold and simple illustrations have ensure Spot has become a modern classic and everyone’s favourite puppy.
As part of this giveaway, the Trunki will be loaded full of these Spot books:
- Where’s Spot?
- Puppy Love
- All About Spot
- Spot Loves His Dad
- Spot Goes on Holiday
- Spot’s Hide and Seek
- Spot Goes to the Farm
- Spot Loves Nursery
- What’s the Time, Spot?
- Spot’s Big Holiday Sticker Book
So for your chance to win this awesome prize, just enter below!
Enter The Competition Here...
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited of 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates (including but not limited to Dorling Kindersley Ltd., Penguin Books Ltd., and the Random House Group Limited) or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of the competition in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the competition. In entering the competition, each entrant confirms that he or she is eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize.
- The competition will run from 9:30am on 24 May 2017 to 11:59pm on 16th June 2017.
- To enter the competition, utilise the Rafflecopter plugin embedded on this blog post. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on 16th June 2017. All entries received after 16 June 2017 are automatically disqualified. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a prize draw, which will take place on 19th June 2017. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is one Trunki case and a bundle of Spot books which include and are limited to: Where’s Spot, Puppy Love, All About Spot, Spot Loves his Dad, Spot Goes on Holiday, Spot’s Hide and Seek, Spot Goes to the Farm, Spot Loves Nursery, What’s the Time, Spot? and Spot’s Big Holiday Sticker Book.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email or post by 23rd June 2017. The winner will have to provide a delivery address and Trunki design preference to receive their prize. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering the competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of the competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the competition, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to join the Trunki and Penguin Books email subscriber list. You can unsubscribe at any time.