Eric Hill’s much loved puppy, Spot, has been an integral part of early childhood since he first appeared in the classic life-the-flap storybook Where’s Spot? in 1980.
A firm favourite with parents and pre-schoolers, Spot’s toddler-like behaviour introduces children to new experiences through friendship and play. The loveable pup is always ready for fun, whether at home, on the farm or on holiday. He is the perfect friend for young children to go on an adventure with!
So we’re very excited that a new Spot app – Spot at the Farm – will be released this month, on 16th August. The app lets you play with Spot on the farm and there’s lots to do and help with. The pigs want to play an oinking tune, the sheep want to be sheared (and coloured in!), and Spot’s dad, Sam, needs his noisy tractor fixed.
The open-ended play experience is loaded with exciting animated surprises guaranteed to make your little one laugh out loud. Spot responds to taps as he walks, jumps and runs through the farm. Perfect for toddlers and older, this intuitive app is the perfect activity for kids or families to play together. Watch the trailer here.
- Tap Spot and run, walk and play through the farm
- Play a tune on a pig piano
- Grow and harvest carrots to help feed the farm horse
- Shear sheep with hours of colour-in fun
- Help Spot’s dad, Sam, fix his noisy tractor
- Surprise appearances from Spot’s friends hiding behind trees and bushes
- Recommended for ages 2–4
- No in-app purchases or third-party advertising.
WIN a Trunki Filled With Spot Books!
To celebrate the launch of the new Spot at the Farm app, we’re giving away a selection of classic Spot books all packed in a Trunki – perfect for entertaining your toddler when you’re next off on holiday!
Scroll down for the terms and conditions. Enter below…
competition terms and conditions
- UK entries only
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Competition closes at midnight on the 22nd of August 2016
- A winner will be selected at random on the above date
- The winner will be notified by email within a week of the competition closing date
- The winner will have 7 days to respond after which time we reserve the right to select an alternative winner
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. We reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prizes